SymotiX 120c by NeuroScience
Contains ingredients shown to improve learning and memory*
Synapsa® (Bacopa monnieri whole plant extract): Bacopa monnieri demonstrates neuroprotective and adaptogenic effects, increases cerebral blood flow, and attenuates depletions in neurotransmitters in animal models (1-4).* In randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies, Bacopa monnieri significantly improved working memory and energy levels, information processing, learning rate, and memory consolidation (5, 6).*
L-tyrosine: Precursor to catecholamines including dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine. Catecholamines play an important role in mood, energy, memory, attention, and cognition (7-10).
DL-phenylalanine: Precursor to phenylethylamine (PEA) and catecholamines. PEA is a trace amine shown to increase the release of neurotransmitters such as dopamine and norepinephrine (11).
L-methionine: Precursor to S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) (12). SAMe is directly involved in methylation processes including catecholamine synthesis (13).
Mucuna cochinchinensis seed extract (99% L-DOPA): Natural source of L-DOPA (14). L-DOPA crosses the blood-brain barrier and is a precursor to catecholamines (15).*
1. Liu X, et al. Restor Neurol Neurosci. 2013;31(2):109-23.
2. Sheikh N, et al. J Ethnopharmacol. 2007;111(3):671-6.
3. Kamkaew N, et al. Phytother Res. 2013;27(1):135-8.
4. Rastogi M, et al. Biogerontology. 2012;13(2):183-95.
5. Stough C, et al. Phytother Res. 2008;22(12):1629-34.
6. Stough C, et al. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2001;156(4):481-4.
7. Blier P. J Psychiatry Neurosci. 2001;26 Suppl:S1-2.
8. Verhoeff N, et al. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2003;74(2):425-32.
9. Xing B, et al. Brain Res. 2016;1641(Pt B):217-33.
10. Clark K and Noudoost B. Front Neural Circuits. 2014;8:33.
11. Xie Z and Miller G. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2008;352(2):617-28.
12. Duncan T, et al. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013;57(4):628-36.
13. Mischoulon D and Fava M. Am J Clin Nutr. 2002;76(5):1158S-61S.
14. Tuleun C, et al. Livestock Research for Rural Development. 2008;20(10).
15. Pardridge W. NeuroRx. 2005:2(1):3-14.
Take 1-2 capsules one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before use.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
Zinc ... 15mg
(as zinc bisglycinate chelate)
Manganese ... 2mg
(as manganese bisglycinate chelate)
Bacopa monnieri whole plant extract** ... 320mg
Proprietary Blend ... 815mg
L-tyrosine, DL-phenylalanine, L-methionine, and Mucuna cochinchinensis seed extract (99% L-DOPA)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule, Microcrystalline cellulose, and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
**This product features Synapsa®, PLT Health Solutions, Inc.s standardized extract of Bacopa monnieri and is protected by U.S. patent No. 6, 833, 143 and other global patents and patents pending. Synapsa® is a trademark of Soho Floridis International Pty Ltd., exclusively licensed in the United States to PLT Health Solutions, Inc.