Super EPA 90c by Thorne
Super EPA by Thorne provides omega-3 fatty acids from cold-water fish*
- Essential fatty acids help maintain healthy heart and brain function*
- Helps maintain the body’s normal inflammatory response in muscles and joints*
- Promotes a healthy insulin response*
- Helps maintain healthy levels of blood sugar and triglycerides*
- Supports healthy neurological function*
- 425 mg of EPA and 270 of mg DHA per softgel
- Molecular distillation removes heavy metals and other potential contaminants
- Supports mood and memory*
Omega-3 fatty acids are categorized as essential fatty acids because humans must get them from food or supplementation; i.e., they can’t be made from other substances in the body. The essential omega-3 fatty acids from fish, EPA and DHA, are beneficial for the cardiovascular system.*
Thorne suggests taking 1 Super EPA gelcap two to three times daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Gelcap
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving:
Calories from Fat 10
Total Fat 1 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (from Fish Oil) 425 mg.
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (from Fish Oil) 270 mg.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (bovine), Purified Water and Glycerin (vegetable source) gelcap, Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols).
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
The omega-3 fatty acids in Super EPA are derived from fish.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.