Oxisol 60c by NeuroScience
Contains a blend of essential fat-soluble vitamins and antioxidants*
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene and palmitate): Fat-soluble vitamin important for retinal health, bone growth, and wound healing (1).* Beta-carotene is a carotenoid with antioxidant properties that is converted into vitamin A in the body (2, 3).* Palmitate is an esterified form of vitamin A with greater stability than preformed vitamin A (4, 5).
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol): Precursor to 25-hydroxyvitamin D (active form of vitamin D) (6). Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that plays an important role in bone and immune health (7).*
Vitamin K (as phytonadione and menaquinone): Fat-soluble vitamin required for protein biosynthesis (8).* Vitamin K is needed for enzymatic processes important for blood coagulation, cell growth, and bone formation (8).*
Alpha-lipoic acid: Antioxidant that is able to regenerate endogenous antioxidants and scavenge metal ions and free radicals (9).* Alpha-lipoic acid can influence the redox status in cells important for the translocation of glucose transporters and increasing glucose uptake (9).*
L-methionine: Precursor to S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) (10).* SAMe is directly involved in methylation processes including catecholamine synthesis (11).
Mixed tocopherols: Fat-soluble blend of vitamin E isoforms that are potent antioxidants with free radical scavenging properties (12).*
1. Duerbeck N and Dowling D. Obstet Gynecol Surv. 2012;67(2):122-8.
2. Kasperczyk S, et al. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2014;280(1):36-41.
3. Novotny J, et al. J Nutr. 2010;140(5):915-918.
4. Fritz H, et al. PLoS One. 2011;6(6):e21107.
5. Souganidis E, et al. Nutrients. 2013;5(8):3257-71.
6. Tripkovic L, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2012;95(6):1357-64.
7. Prietl B, et al. Nutrients. 2013;5(7):2502-21.
8. Hartley L, et al. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015;9:CD011148.
9. Rochette L, et al. Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 2015;93(12):1021-7.
10. Duncan T, et al. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013;57(4):628-36.
11. Mischoulon D and Fava M. Am J Clin Nutr. 2002;76(5):1158S-61S.
12. Mathur P, et al. Clin Cardiol. 2015;38(9):570-6.
Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before use.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
Vitamin A ... 15, 000IU
(as beta carotene and palmitate)
Vitamin D ... 5, 000IU
(as cholecalciferol (D3))
Vitamin K ... 125mcg
(as phytonadione and menaquinone)
Alpha-lipoic acid ... 600mg
L-methionine ... 125mg
Mixed tocopherols ... 125mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), Microcrystalline cellulose, Silicon dioxide, and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).