Free Shipping For All Orders - Customer Service
Log in to my account
advanced nutrition by zahler
allergy research group
allimax international limited
allvia integrated pharmaceuticals
american biotech labs
arthur andrew medical
barlean's organic oils
chinese modular solutions by kan
collagen md inc
d'adamo personalized nutrition
dermae natural bodycare
designs for health
deva nutrition llc
devita absolute minerals
gaia herbs-professional solutions
garden of life
gentle warriors by kan
health aid america
innate response formulas
jade man herbals by kan
jade woman herbals by kan
jigsaw health medical grade vitamins
kirkman group inc.
master supplements inc.
metabolic response modifier
mushroom wisdom, inc.
mycoherb by kan
natural health international
nutritional fundamentals for health
Ortho Molecular Products
protocol for life
professional complementary health formulas
pukka herbs inc.
quality of life labs
rainbow light nutrition
rx vitamins for pets
sabre sciences, inc.
sage solutions by kan
sedona labs pro
sun chlorella usa
thorne research veterinary
trace minerals research
weleda body care
xymogen professional formulas
Shop By Category
The Nutritionist Group
Castor Oil 4oz
Castor Oil 4oz by Heritage/Nutraceutical Corp
Castor Oil 4oz
Usually Ships in 48 to 72 Hours
Heritage Products - Castor Oil 4oz
Auto Refill? Set it and forget it.
If yes, select Refill frequency
Add to Cart
Write a Review
Add to Wish List
Email a friend
Castor Oil 4oz by Heritage Products
Castor Oil by Heritage Products has been used in many cultures around the world for over 3, 000 years. In old herbal texts, it is called the "Palma Christi", Latin for the palm of Christ and has many healing properties. Doctors at the former A.R.E. Clinic, under the guidance of Dr. William McGarey, used castor oil for virtually every aspect of health.*
Cold-pressed, Pesticide free, Paraben free, Phthalate free, Free of Artificial Color or Fragrance.
1. Make a pack of appropriate size and saturate with castor oil. (Oil may be preheated or used with heating pad or hot water bottle. Do not use heat if infection or fever is present or suspected).
2. Position pack over affected area and cover with a piece of plastic and heating pad if desired. A towel may be used to help protect bedding.
3. Allow pack to remain for an hour or more. Avoid falling asleep with heating pad turned on, or use a hot water bottle.
4. After pack is removed, cleanse skin with a solution of baking soda in water (1 teaspoonful to a pint) or our convenient Castor Clean™ or Castor Clean™ Towlettes.
5. Store pack in plastic bag or other container in a cool dry place when not in use.
6. Use pack daily or in a regular cycle (ex. 2 - 3 consecutive days a week) until results are obtained.
Castor Oil Pack Holder Directions:
Place vinyl side of holder against saturated wool or cotton flannel that is positioned on desired body area. Center pack between the flaps, and secure with straps. Insert heating pad inside pouch of holder, if desired. Adjust heat setting as necessary. Hand wash with mild soap and water. Vinyl may be cleansed with solution of baking soda and water if desired.
Other Suggestions for Use of Castor Oil Packs:
- Wrap an ace bandage loosely around the pack and body to hold pack in place.
- Use the pack to administer other packs and poultices, such as grape, mullein, vinegar and salt, Alka-Thyme, and Epsom salts.
Recently Viewed Items
Turn History Off