Benesom 60T by Metagenics
Benesom by Metagenics is a sleep and relaxation formula featuring melatonin, key herbs, and minerals for more powerful support. This novel formula delivers 3 mg of melatonin per serving to relieve occasional sleeplessness, complemented by 5 key concentrated plant extracts to promote a sense of calm and key minerals to target muscle relaxation.*
- Features melatonin, a hormone naturally produced in the brain that helps regulate sleep, waking, and the body’s circadian rhythm (or time clock)*
- Includes extracts of passionflower, hops, valerian, and Chinese skullcap for added support for relaxation and a sense of calm*
- Chinese skullcap may promote relaxation*
- Delivers bioavailable calcium and magnesium that play a role in muscle relaxation* - Guarana is an herb traditionally used for supporting cognitive performance*
- Magnesium may help relieve muscle tension related to stress*
Metagenics suggests taking 1-2 Benesom tablets approximately 30 minutes prior to sleep, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
Calcium (as calcium lactate) 70 mg
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 140 mg
Chinese Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) Root Extract [standardized to 30% (120 mg) flavones] 400 mg
Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata L.) Flower Extract [standardized to 1.6% (3.2 mg) flavonoids] 200 mg
Melissa Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis L.) Leaf Extract [standardized to 3% (4.5 mg) rosmarinic acid] 150 mg
Valerian (Valeriana officinalis L.) Root Extract [standardized to 0.8% (0.8 mg) valerenic acid] 100 mg
Hops (Humulus lupulus L.) Cone 7.5:1 Extract 50 mg
Melatonin 3 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Caution: For adult use only. Avoid use with history of seizures or depression, if taking benzodiazepines or sedating medications, or if consuming alcohol. If taking medications, including anticoagulants, or experiencing long term sleep difficulties, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Use caution if driving or operating machinery. Keep out of the reach of children.