Adrenal Complex 180c by Integrative Therapeutics
Adrenal Complex by Integrative Therapeutics provides essential vitamins, minerals and botanicals intended to support adrenal gland function, immune system function, and stress hormone metabolism.*
- Vitamin A, vitamin C, and zinc play a role in healthy immune system function.*
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) is a cofactor for cortisol production.
- Adrenal Complex contains eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) root extract and adrenal glandular tissue.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) increases the half-life of cortisol.*
- Adrenal Complex does not contain stimulants.
Integrative Therapeutics suggests taking 1 or 2 Adrenal Complex capsules three times daily between meals, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 10,000 IU
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 500 mg
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 60 mg
Zinc (as zinc picolinate) 15 mg
Sodium 10 mg
Adrenal (freeze dried, bovine) 360 mg
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root Extract 150 mg
Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) Root Extract standardized to contain 1.2% eleutherosides 100 mg
Other Ingredients: potassium bicarbonate, gelatin (capsule), sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, silicon dioxide
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing, or if you have high blood pressure or cardiovascular disease. If you are taking any prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to using Adrenal Complex by Integrative Therapeutics.