AdreCor with Licorice Root 90c by NeuroScience
Increases cortisol levels and provides non-glandular ingredients important for adrenal health, energy, wakefulness, and stress management*
Glycyrrhizic acid (from Licorice root extract): Glycyrrhetinic acid (metabolite of glycyrrhizic acid) binds 11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 2 (11β-HSD2) to inhibit the breakdown of cortisol (1, 2).*
L-histidine: Precursor to histamine. In the central nervous system, histamine plays an important role in the release of pituitary hormones and wakefulness (3).
L-methionine: Precursor to S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) (4). SAMe is directly involved in methylation processes including catecholamine synthesis (5).
L-tyrosine: Precursor to catecholamines including dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine.
Rhodiola Rosea root extract (5% rosavins): Adaptogen that has been shown to reduce stress-induced effects (6, 7).* In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, Rhodiola Rosea was shown to significantly improve mental fatigue and general well-being under stress (7).*
Green tea leaf extract (Camellia sinensis) (65% EGCG): Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is a polyphenol in green tea that provides antioxidant protection by its ability to scavenge free radicals and metal ions (8).* EGCG has been shown to increase resistance to fatigue in animal models (9).*
Vitamins B and C: Active forms of pantothenic acid, niacin, B6, folate, B12, and C are important for the synthesis of adrenal hormones and neurotransmitters (10-14).*
1. van Gelderen C, et al. Hum Exp Toxicol. 2000;19(8):434-9.
2. Chapman K, et al. Physiol Rev. 2013;93(3):1139-206.
3. Krystal A, et al. Sleep Med Rev. 2013;17(4):263-72.
4. Duncan T, et al. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013;57(4):628-36.
5. Mischoulon D and Fava M. Am J Clin Nutr. 2002;76(5):1158S-61S.
6. Chiang H, et al. J Food Drug Anal. 2015;23(3):359-69.
7. Spasov A, et al. Phytomedicine. 2000;7(2):85-9.
8. Legeay S, et al. Nutrients. 2015;7(7):5443-68.
9. Teng Y and Wu D. Pharmacogn Mag. 2017;13(50):326-31.
10. Ragaller V, et al. J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr (Berl). 2011;95(1):6-16.
11. Vrecko K, et al. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1997;1361(1):59-65.
12. May J, et al. Brain Res Bull. 2013;90:35-42.
13. Antoniades C, et al. Circulation. 2006;114(11):1193-201.
14 Mattson M and Shea T. Trends Neurosci. 2003;26(3):137-46.
Take 1-3 capsules one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
If you have cardiovascular concerns or if you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before use.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
Vitamin C ... 300mg
(as ascorbic acid)
Niacin ... 6mg
Vitamin B6 ... 12mg
(as pyridoxal 5-phosphate)
Folate ... 120mcg
(from (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt**)
Vitamin B12 ... 60mcg
Panthothenic acid ... 300mg
(as D-calcium pantothenate)
Magnesium ... 14mg
(as magnesium bisglycinate chelate)
Zinc ... 3mg
(as zinc bisglycinate chelate)
Glycyrrhizic acid ... 120mg
(from Licorice root extract)
Proprietary Blend ... 587mg
L-histidine, L-methionine, L-tyrosine, Rhodiola Rosea root extract (5% rosavins), and Green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract (65% epigallocatechin gallate)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
**This product uses Gnosis S.p.As (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt (Quatrefolic®) and is protected by U.S. Patent No. 7, 947, 662. Quatrefolic is a registered trademark of Gnosis S.p.A., Milan, Italy.